- Who Am I?
- Who Is This For?
- The Book
- The Survey
- What is RSD/CRPS?
- Stress Relief Central
- Featured Reader's Questions
Unfortunately an error was encountered!
Here are the details:
Could not find post: 'So you've been diagnosed with RSD and/or CRPS... what now'.
SELECT *, DATE(news_posting_date) AS news_posting_date FROM blog_production_bmd_news_news WHERE news_link = 'So you\'ve been diagnosed with RSD and/or CRPS... what now' AND DATE(news_posting_date) = '2013-08-27'
This has been logged and if it was an actual error and not just a mistyped article /name it will be fixed as soon as possible.
My name is Lili and this is my blog, Taming the Beast. In this blog, I’ll be sharing some of my journey writing my book, “Taming the Beast ~ The Complete Guide to Natural & Self Care for Chronic Pain Syndromes” while living with RSD/CRPS and a whole raft of other chronic health challenges myself. I hope to be sharing not only my journey, but sneak previews of the book, holistic home-based treatments and tips for daily living with chronic pain and the many systemic challenges that so often accompany it. I also hope to learn more about what works and doesn’t work for you as you journey forth to tame your beast. Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you, and sharing my experience with you.
Share this page with your friends:
- create your own resume on our on November is CRPS Month - Taming The Beast at 5:42am (13th-Mar)
- wrong ways to write cover lett on Fantastic News for Masties!! - Taming The Beast at 5:40am (13th-Mar)
- professional writing service on Fantastic News for Masties!! - Taming The Beast at 7:47am (12th-Jan)
- edit my essay - check my essa on View the world with wonder - Taming The Beast at 7:44am (12th-Jan)
- Best essay writing service on Weathering the Winter Holidays - Taming The Beast at 11:02pm (2nd-Jan)
- Pain Flare - Taming The Beast (17)
- Migraine Care and Prevention: Some Alternative Options - Taming The Beast (13)
- Fantastic News for Masties!! - Taming The Beast (12)
- So you've been diagnosed with RSD and/or CRPS... what now - Taming The Beast (9)
- Life Sentence, Death Sentence, and a Happy New Year. - Taming The Beast (9)
- View the world with wonder - Taming The Beast (5/5)
- November is CRPS Month - Taming The Beast (5/5)
- Update on Endorsing for Rookie of the Year - Taming The Beast (5/5)
- Migraine Care and Prevention: Some Alternative Options - Taming The Beast (5/5)
- Top 10 Alternative Techniques for RSD/CRPS and other chronic pain conditions - Part 1 - Taming The Beast (5/5)
This site is free from the odious intrusions of advertising, which means that it’s all work (well, some of it is pretty fun) and no pay (except for personal satisfaction, and the give and take of human interaction etc)… If you like the content you see here, if you’re looking forward to “Taming the Beast” ~ The Complete Guide to Natural and Home-based Care for Chronic Pain Conditions, and would like to see it move along as quickly as possible, or if you’re just feeling a compelling and inexplicable wave of generosity… please don’t hesitate. This button will make it easy. As is the case for many folk impacted by complex chronic health problems, financial survival is always an issue for my family, so we’ll bless you and thank you and hope the sun shines down on you… of course we’ll hope that for those who can’t contribute too, but you’ll have our thanks!
© S.L.Wilde 2013-2014.
If you are as impressed by the wonderful design and functionality of this blog as I am, and if you need similar professional design services, I highly recommend BriarMoon Design and the awesomely talented techno-wizard Nick Wilde (Yup, he’s my son, and no, I’m not biased… well, not much!) Go to his web-design & development site for more info.
So, thanks to my wonderful son for the terrifying nuts and bolts that make this blog a walkin’ and talkin’ reality, and thanks to my brilliant word-smith daughter Naomi Wilde, without whose razor sharp editorial wisdom we might well drown in the sea of my ill disciplined words , and thanks to my steadfast Knight and loving soul-mate Terry Wilde who, like my children, stands by me through it all. And lest we forget (nah, impossible, you’re unforgettable!) thanks to all my RSD/CRPS Angels, most especially and splendiferously, Queen Isabel and Sweet Marie without whose example and encouragement and multi-levelled support, this blog might never have been conceived. Thank you all, my darlings!